Shavata will be introducing Microblading to selected studios nationwide in the New Year.
We have collaborated with Sital Metivier who is a master at Microblading and will be visiting our studios on a regular basis.
What is microblading?
Microblading, also known as eyebrow embroidery, microstroking, feather touch and hair stokes is a relatively new method of permanent makeup that provides a means to partially or fully camouflage missing eyebrow hair with the appearance of simulated hair. The technique uses fine deposits of cosmetic tattoo pigments. Microblading is performed by manually depositing pigment superficially into the upper region of the dermis with the use of a hand tool with attached needles fused together to create a blade. It does not involve the use of a machine. The Microblading technique involves drawing individual, crisp hair strokes, that can be very natural looking, but nonetheless Microblading is still a form of cosmetic tattooing. The Microblading needle groupings contain needles that are extremely fine in diameter in comparison to the needles used in traditional methods. The effect of Microblading will improvs your appearance and give you an unprecedented level of confidence in the way that your brows look.
Is microblading for me?
• Do I have sparse eyebrows?
• Do I have scars in your eyebrows?
• Did I over pluck your eyebrows?
• Have my eyebrows stopped growing?
• Do I have unsymmetrical eyebrow?
• Do I not like drawing on eyebrows every day?
• Do I want to have fuller, more beautiful shaped eyebrows?
• Do I want thick, full shaped, luscious eyebrows — like a model’s?
• Have I lost my brows from having chemo or alopecia?
If you answered yes to any questions above, microblading is for you!
- Perfect, fuller and even shaped brows.
- No having to draw in brows anymore!
- Smudge free brows 24-7
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Jas on 020 8993 8333 or email firstname.lastname@example.org