WANT TO JOIN SHAVATA BROW STUDIO ?
Nail Technician (London, Camberley, Reading, Dublin)
Shavata Brow Studio specialising in Brows and Nails. We require a talented Nail Technician to come and join our team of professionals.
You must be customer focused, passionate about nails and keeping up to date with new skills and techniques.
We require a minimum of 1 years of nail experience, preferably minimum NVQ level 2 or equivalent qualification from UK.
You will be able to demonstrate excellent skills in gel polishes and luxury manicures/pedicures.
In return for the right candidate we offer a good basic salary and commission. If you feel you have the right skills and approach we would love to hear from you. Please send in your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Eyebrow Threader (London, Reading, Dublin)
We are looking to recruit talented eyebrow threaders and lash specialists. Must have a minimum of six months to one years’ experience.
Looking for highly motivated individuals who will be part of a successful and growing team and someone that has a strong passion for beauty.
Passion for brows and lashes
Previous experience with eyebrow shaping using a thread and lash treatments
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Qualified to NVQ Level 3 in Beauty or equivalent
Strong work ethic and determination to succeed
Able to work to sales targets
Able to work as part of a team
High levels of customer service
Flexibility to work weekends
Appropriate status to work in the UK permanently
If you have what it takes, and you want to be part of a growing team, please get in touch. Email your CV to email@example.com
HEAD OFFICE OPPORTUNITES
Based in Ealing
Looking for an experienced Marketing Manager in the field of beauty.
– Handling Retail Partner Marketing Activity requests & nurturing relationships
– Briefing and managing PR agency and answering interview Q’s on behalf of CEO & Founder.
– Working with existing suppliers; Graphic designer, web developer, and printers as required, but also seeking new suppliers for various projects.
– Providing NPD Support to the Product Developer with copywriting and art working
– Creation and execution of Seasonal gifting packaging campaigns/offers
– Managing design & production of collateral & POS material and in-store promotions
– Website management – Ensuring all content is Search Engine Optimized, regular blog posting, updating monthly offers, and copy/imagery as required
– Managing the social media channels with Marketing Executive, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn, so all channels are consistent and increasing brand awareness
– Implementing and managing the Master Marketing Calendar
– Supporting the CEO & Founder with Brand Ambassador duties & tasks accordingly
– Managing Partnership opportunities and events planning as required by the business.
– Ensuring the Company Presentation is updated at all times, and creating new presentations as required
– Reporting on ROI on every campaign to CEO & Founder
To apply for this role, then please send your CV & Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with MARKETING MANAGER in the subject.
(Unpaid 1 Month Internship)
Are you passionate about Beauty & studying/graduated from a Journalism, PR or Marketing degree ? Shavata Brow Studio are offering 1 month Marketing internship for enthusiastic Marketing students/graduates.
We require a passionate, self-motivated candidate to support us with Marketing across our Beauty Services & Products.
Working in a small team, you will get a true hands on experience of a successful fast paced Beauty Marketing Department. This role will include updating social media channels (Facebook, Twitter and Instagram), supporting the Marketing Executive with events planning and promotions, booking in press appointments, supporting with customer orders and enquires, and preparation of marketing collateral. In addition to general support for our studios nationwide.
If you would like to apply then please send your CV & Cover Letter to email@example.com with MARKETING INTERN in the subject.